Starter logistics position in Deurne – with growth possibilities
Progress vacancy 044
Would you like to start building your experience in logistics? Would you like to do it in a company that specializes in distribution of various lifestyle products, including clothes, gadgets, and toys? For our client in Duerne we are looking for motivated and willing to learn employees to start as orderpickers and, with time and experience, become all-round logistics employees.
- start salary – orderpicker – €9.72/h
- after 8 weeks and positive evaluation – logistics employee – €10.01/h
- after 12 or 16 weeks and positive evaluation – all-round logistics employee – €10.63/h
- full-time work 40h/week with a possibility of overtime
- work in 2 shifts (8:00-17:00 and 10:00-19:00)
- return of travel costs if you live further than 5km from work
- a possibility of reach truck or forklift course for employees with positive evaluation from the client
- you are willing to learn and work for a long period of time
- you are proactive and reliable
- you think in possibilities and have ideas to work better
- communicative English
- you have your own accommodation and transportation to work
Your responsibilities as an orderpicker
- you will collect orders by foot, with a cart or electric pallet truck and a scanner
- you will pick the right amount of boxes or products of the bulk pallet and scan them
As an orderpicker you can gain skills and experience necessary in logistics. When you learn the basics you will get a chance to perform different kinds of work within the warehouse. As your experience grows, so does your job title and salary.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com z “Logistics Deurne” in the email subject or call +31 651 181 008.